Cedar Park Personal Injury Lawyer
If negligence caused your catastrophic injury, you can hold the responsible party accountable. Find out how by speaking with a Cedar Park personal injury lawyer.
All kinds of accidents can occur as the direct result of negligence. Whether medical malpractice, a car accident, or a slip-and-fall caused your injuries, you have the right to pursue a personal injury claim against the person or party responsible. Both mild and severe injuries can require expensive medical care that can cause havoc to your financial wellbeing.
In order to seek justice and recover monetary compensation for your losses, a Cedar Park personal injury lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP will discuss your options with you and guide you in securing the fair and full settlement you are entitled to under the law.
Different Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
Many different circumstances could have led to your accident. You might have slipped on a wet surface at a coffee shop, or you might have been hit by a car while riding your bike. Scenarios like these are most often caused by someone else’s negligence.
No matter what kind of accident caused your injuries, we will ensure that your rights are protected by proving how the accident happened, who is at fault, and how much your claim is worth. We will handle most types of personal injury cases. The following are some of the different types of personal injury cases a Cedar Park personal injury lawyer from our office will have experience with:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – You can sue a negligent driver, a company, or a government agency who is at fault for a car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or any other motor vehicle accident.
- Product Liability – Defective product claims can be brought against the manufacturer, distributor, advertiser, or retailer.
- Premises Liability – When property owners or their management fail to keep you safe, you can hold them accountable, including for slip-and-falls and dog bites.
- Construction or Workplace Accidents – You might be able to go beyond work comp when a third party not related to your company, such as a contractor or product manufacturer, is liable.
- Wrongful Death – If you lost a family member in a fatal accident, you might be able to seek compensation on his or her behalf.
Recovering Financial Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury
The process of a getting the money you deserve can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience, especially when dealing with insurance companies. Insurers are in the business of protecting their bottom line, and they will do whatever they can to offer you the smallest settlement possible.
You are entitled to a payout that goes beyond your immediate medical costs and property damage. In most cases, the insurance company’s offer will not cover the full value of your claim and will exclude items such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, and any medical care and procedures you will need in the future.
Contact a Cedar Park Serious Injury Lawyer
At Colley & Colley, LLP, we understand the difficulty you and your family are facing after being injured in a personal injury accident. To achieve the best possible outcome for your case, we are dedicated to helping you recover a large financial settlement.
To learn more, call 1-877-411-2001 to arrange a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a Cedar Park personal injury lawyer, or simply fill out our online contact form below.