Georgetown Personal Injury Lawyer
You deserve compensation for your losses when someone’s negligence leaves you dealing with a catastrophic injury. Find out how to handle your claim by consulting with a Georgetown personal injury lawyer.
Suffering an injury in an accident is something we all hope to avoid. No matter what type of accident you were involved in, your injuries may have derailed your hopes and dreams for the future. Whether you were hurt in a car accident or by medical malpractice, your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing have all likely been negatively impacted.
Accidents are usually caused by negligence, and it can make it all the more traumatizing knowing that your injuries could have been prevented. When your accident was caused by the careless acts of another, you can seek justice by pursuing damages against the liable party for losses related to the accident. A Georgetown personal injury lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP will help you seek the compensation you are entitled to.
Personal Injury Cases Are Diverse
Personal injury claims can involve nearly any type of accident. From injuries sustained at the pool or on a trampoline to falling off a ladder on a construction site, your accident was most likely caused by negligence.
To prove your this, a Georgetown personal injury lawyer from our office will use our investigative resources to determine who was responsible and how. Police and medical records, along with eyewitness statements will help to build a strong case that will give you leverage when pursuing full compensation.
Your attorney will protect your rights no matter what kind of accident you were involved in. Here are just a few of the accident types we frequently handle claims for:
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents – Any motor vehicle accident could qualify for compensation, including those involving boats, planes, bikes, and pedestrians.
- Product Liability Claims – Defective products caused by the negligence of the manufacturer, distributor, advertiser, or retailer.
- Premises Liability Incidents – Property and business owners who fail to keep you safe by not addressing dangerous hazards on their grounds or in their buildings.
- Workplace Accidents – Negligence by a third party unrelated to your company could qualify you to move beyond the workers comp system.
- Wrongful Death – Family members can seek compensation for the loss of their loved one.
Securing the Financial Compensation You Are Entitled To
Securing financial compensation that covers all your losses can be a difficult task. Insurance companies can be frustrating to work with. Their goal is to increase their profits by denying or underpaying as many accident claims as possible.
In fact, downplaying your injuries and placing partial blame on you is one of their many tactics to get you to take a small settlement. Don’t let them fool you. We will protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
All Your Losses Are Important
Your damages will include any financial and non-economic losses that resulted from your accident. The value of your claim is directly related to how your life is affected in both the present and the future. Damages can include any of the following:
- Medical expenses, current and future
- Lost wages and future income
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and decreased enjoyment of life
- Property damage
Contact a Georgetown Serious Injury Lawyer
A Georgetown personal injury lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP will work hard on your behalf to successfully win you maximum compensation for your injuries. To arrange a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call 1-877-411-2001 or contact us online through the form below.