Round Rock Personal Injury Lawyer
After suffering a catastrophic injury, you’re entitled to recover financial compensation for your damages and losses. Find out how best to handle your claim by consulting with a Round Rock personal injury lawyer.
Getting injured in an accident can be a painful and traumatic experience—and not to mention frustrating when it comes to the financial expenses afterward. The ever-increasing costs of medical care and time away from work can leave you owing astronomical sums of money. When your injuries are the result of someone else’s carelessness, you might be able to file a personal injury claim against the person or party responsible so that you can recover these costs.
Seeking financial damages can be a complicated task, as it is tricky dealing with insurance companies. They want to pay the smallest amount they can get away with, not figuring in what you really need in order to recover from your injuries. Ensuring that you get a fair and full settlement is essential, which is why you should consult with a skilled Round Rock personal injury lawyer from Colley & Colley, LLP who will protect your right to recover the payout you are entitled to.
Catastrophic Injury Scenarios Are Diverse
Personal injury claims can arise out of many different circumstances as long as your injuries were caused by the negligence of another. Proving fault is the necessary component to successfully winning a fair and full settlement.
Some of the serious injury claims that your Round Rock personal injury lawyer can help you with are as follows:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Whether you were injured in a car, truck, bus, or motorcycle accident, you can seek damages from the negligent person, road maintenance or construction contractor, parts or auto manufacturer, or municipality.
- Product Liability – If your injury was caused by a defective product, you can pursue compensation from the product manufacturer, distributor, retailer, or advertiser.
- Premises Liability – If you were injured on another person’s property, you can seek damages from the property owner or business. Examples include slip-and-falls, toxic fumes, dog bites, slippery ice, and dangerous run-down conditions.
- Workplace and Construction Accidents – In addition to workers compensation, you can file a civil claim against a negligent third party who is unrelated to your company, such as an equipment manufacturer or third-party contractor.
- Medical Malpractice – You could seek damages from a doctor, hospital, pharmacist, or even a dentist if you were injured due to their negligence.
- Wrongful Death – If you lost a family member, you could pursue compensation from the negligent party who caused the fatal accident.
The Value of Your Personal Injury Settlement Is Important
A settlement offer from an insurance company is something you should carefully consider before accepting. Insurers are in the business of paying as little as possible so that they can hold on to as much money as they can for themselves.
A Round Rock personal injury lawyer from our office will examine your case and determine what the value of your claim is. We’ll ensure that you get everything you are entitled to, including any of the following that apply to your claim:
- Lost wages and future income
- Current and future medical costs
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Medical equipment and mobility devices
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium and sexual function
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Round Rock Serious Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident, Colley & Colley, LLP is committed to aggressively recovering maximum compensation for your serious injuries. Call 1-877-411-2001 or fill out our online form below for a free, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced Round Rock personal injury lawyer.