Austin Auto Accident Attorneys
Tyler Automobile Injury Lawyers
Motor vehicle wrecks are clearly one of the most common causes of injuries and sudden, tragic fatalities. Yet no one expects to become a victim. When this happens, you may need extensive treatment and time to recover, but also have serious concerns about financial issues and your future.
At the Smith County and Travis County automobile accident law firm of Colley & Colley, L.L.P., we can provide guidance on all aspects of your insurance claims and potential legal case. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible after a serious auto accident in the Austin area or East Texas.
Experienced in All Aspects of Texas Car Accident Litigation
Our East Texas and metro Austin auto accident lawyers, Paul Colley, Jr. and Paul Colley Jr., each bring decades of legal experience and a strong track record of results to each case we handle. Since the 1980s, we have been taking action for victims of car, truck and motorcycle accidents of all types, gaining in-depth knowledge of car accident causes and the injuries that result. We are here to help you after:
- Any type of serious car accident, including a drunk driving accident or railroad crossing accident
- Commercial truck accidents near Austin, in East Texas or statewide
- An injury-causing or fatal motorcycle accident
Our attorneys are diligent and tenacious in:
- Calling on experts in accident reconstruction and other fields to establish what caused your crash — including consideration of auto defects as a factor in your SUV rollover or other serious wreck
- Analyzing and valuing your case based on the full impact of the injuries on your life, with assistance from economists and life care planners if you must cope with long-term injuries or the loss of a loved one
- Building the strongest case possible for you, with full readiness to take that case to trial if necessary to earn a just outcome
The Counsel, Representation and Skill You Need: 844.325.9290
After a Texas car accident, your first priority must be getting the medical attention you need. Your first move in defense of your rights can be to contact our firm. We provide a free consultation focused on your needs and protection of your legal rights — and you will owe no attorney fees unless we win compensation for you.