East Texas Medical Negligence Attorney
Tyler Doctor Malpractice Lawyer
Despite changes in laws and policies that make such cases more challenging than ever, our firm is committed to fighting on behalf of people harmed by medical negligence. We want to know about it — and we are here to help — if you or a family member has suffered severe consequences or died because of a medical mistake.
The Colley name is well known in East Texas legal circles. Over the past several decades, our current generation of Colley attorneys has upheld a tradition of fighting with the confidence that comes from knowing what is right. We practice throughout the Tyler area and statewide, and we welcome the opportunity to serve clients from Nacogdoches, Longview, Henderson and other area communities.
Proven in Birth Injury and Hospital Negligence Litigation
We are prepared to evaluate your potential medical negligence case involving:
- Traumatic birth injury to your child, resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy, shoulder dystocia or other serious consequences
- Hospital negligence such as catastrophic nursing or medication errors
- Surgical errors such as failure to perform the correct operation or operating on the wrong body part
- Negligent plastic surgery resulting in severe injury or a tragic wrongful death
Decades of Experience and a Commitment to Integrity
Essential strengths for handling medical malpractice cases are hallmarks of our firm — as our record of verdicts and settlements for our clients shows. We offer:
- Decades of complex, high-stakes trial experience against powerful and wealthy opponents
- Access to qualified experts across the spectrum of medicine and other fields
- A genuine commitment to practicing law with integrity, earning the respect of other attorneys and insurers and rewarding the trust of our valued clients
Find Out Your Legal Options: 844.325.9290
When you turn to our firm for help, you can be confident that your Austin and East Texas medical negligence lawyers have the experience and resources to offer sound guidance and make a strong case for you. We offer a free consultation to discuss your needs, and we charge no attorney fees unless we accept your case and obtain compensation for you.