Paul Colley Jr.
Paul Colley Jr.
1-877-411-2001 (Toll Free)
Paul Colley, Jr. is a Trial lawyer who specializes in serious injury and wrongful death cases.
Licensed in 1981, he has focused his entire practice in this area of the law, and holds a Board Certification in Personal Injury Trial by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is licensed to practice in all State Courts in Texas and additionally is admitted to all Federal Courts in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas. He is also licensed to handle Federal Appeals before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Colley is the founder and principal in the law firm of Colley Firm P.C.. He primarily focuses his practice in the area of Personal Injury, Motorcycle accidents, Automobile accidents, Products Liability, and Negligence law. He is also experienced in handling a wide range of civil trial work. Mr. Colley has recovered millions of dollars for his clients over the years, both in trial verdicts and in "out of court" settlements.
While the practice is based in Austin, Texas, the firm handles cases in all parts of the state. Additionally, Mr. Colley is available to handle cases in other states pursuant to admission “pro-hac vice”.
Regarded by his peers as an excellent and capable courtroom lawyer, Mr. Colley has shown that he is not afraid to take on the powerful corporate giants. He is an "AV" rated attorney, the highest rating available, as listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory; and his name appears in Texas Monthly Magazine as a "Super Lawyer" in the area of Personal Injury-Malpractice Litigation, as rated by a statewide poll of attorneys.
Members of the firm are available to visit with prospective clients at no charge for the initial consultation or for the case evaluation. Cases are accepted solely on a "contingent fee" basis, which means the firm only gets paid if a recovery is made for the client. Cases are also regularly accepted on a "referral" basis from other attorneys.
Mr. Colley, and his firm, are committed to fighting for those who have been victimized by negligence or other wrongful conduct. His reputation for results is outstanding. If you are seeking an attorney who will stand with you, and speak for you, contact his office for a free consultation and see if he can help you.
Areas of Practice
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Class Actions -- Plaintiff
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 1981
- Stephen F Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas
- B.A. - 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1983 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1982 - Present
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2001 - Present
- East Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1991 - 2001
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member, 1999 - Present