Pflugerville Personal Injury Lawyer
The circumstances of every injury are different, but the outcome almost always includes physical and financial hardships. If you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence, a Pflugerville personal injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Bicycle accidents, car collisions, dog bites, bus crashes, train wrecks—all of these and more can lead to injuries. From physical and emotional pain to mountains of medical debt, the effects of your injuries can last for years.
If your injuries could have been prevented but weren’t because someone else was negligent, you might be entitled to compensation. To seek justice against a negligent party, you can file a claim for your damages.
But if you choose to go that route, you need to expect a fight. The negligent party, the insurance company, and others will try everything to avoid paying you what you’re owed. In that situation, you’ll want an experienced legal ally.
A Pflugerville personal injury lawyer from Colley Firm P.C. can be that ally. Our attorneys will set you up with the best possible chance of success.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents
Personal injury accidents can include almost any kind of injury-causing incident for which someone else is at fault. To successfully recover the settlement you need, you must first prove what caused the accident and who was responsible.
A qualified injury lawyer can help you with all kinds of cases, including the following:
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accidents – You may be able to name a liable driver, trucking company, vehicle or parts manufacturer, road contractor, or government entity in your claim.
- Medical Malpractice – You can seek damages from a doctor, pharmacist, nurse, or other health care professional whose negligence led to your injuries.
- Workplace Accidents – You may be able to file a personal injury claim against a third party if you were injured at work.
- Premises Liability – Property owners and managers have an obligation to protect your safety. Common premises liability claims include slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites.
- Product Liability – If a product injured you, you may be able to pursue compensation from the manufacturer, advertiser, retailer, distributor, or shipper.
Compensation for Personal Injuries
Before accepting a settlement offer from the negligent party or his or her insurance company, it’s crucial that you seek the advice of a Pflugerville personal injury lawyer.
Because your injury impacts your life financially, physically, and emotionally, your settlement should include the economic damages and non-economic damages you have suffered. Some of the items we’ll consider when calculating your settlement value include the following:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future earning potential
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Decreased enjoyment of life
Let Us Help You
The lawyers at Colley Firm P.C. are experienced in all kinds of personal injury cases, and we know how to get you the settlement you deserve. We’ll stand up to the negligent party, other lawyers, and the insurance company while you recover.
Reach out to a Pflugerville personal injury lawyer today by calling 1-877-411-2001 or filling out the online contact form at the bottom of this page.