Temple Personal Injury Lawyer
You may already know you’re eligible for compensation after you’ve been injured, but do you know all the ways a Temple injury lawyer can help you as you file your injury claim? Find out by calling us.
Getting injured in an accident is more than just a pain. It’s expensive, and if it wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t be left holding the bills.
At the Colley Firm, PC, we know you’re hurting, and we want to help you get the most you can out of your personal injury claim. That’s why we’ll make sure every foreseeable ramification of your injuries is accounted for.
Your Temple personal injury lawyer will be your tireless partner in the fight against the insurance companies and negligent parties, who only care about their bottom line.
Personal Injury Cases
You could fill a library with all the ways you might suffer a personal injury. However, they almost all fall under certain broad categories.
The following are some categories of injury-causing accidents in Temple:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – The vast majority of vehicle accidents are due to driver negligence, road hazards, and mechanical issues. Drunk, drugged, distracted, and drowsy drivers, potholes, uneven lanes, shoulderless roads, bad brakes, locked steering wheels, and the newly notorious transmission and ignition switch catastrophes are all candidates for causing car crashes, truck collisions, and motorcycle accidents.
- Product Liability – These accidents are caused by products that are used as instructed but still harm the user due to design, manufacturing, or marketing defects. This includes contaminated foods, beverages, and medications, defective car parts, a home appliance that electrocutes you when held a certain way, and inadequate directions on instruction manuals or warning labels, among many other products.
- Premises Liability – Often, accidents that should have been prevented occur on other people’s property. These accidents can be blamed directly on the negligence of the property owner. Whether we’re dealing with a dangerously accessible swimming pool, an aggressive dog, slippery porch steps, or a slip-and-fall at a grocery store, these accidents could all lead to premises liability claims.
- Construction and Work Accidents – Because of the Texas workers compensation system’s rules, these cases can be difficult, but if a third party is involved with the accident, we can often go beyond the bounds of workers comp. Purposefully unsafe practices, failures to comply with safety laws, and mechanical accidents due to outside maintenance or manufacturing companies could all count.
- Medical Malpractice – Missed diagnoses, objects left inside a patient during surgery, or poor care leading to bedsores and infections are all possible grounds for medical malpractice cases in Temple.
Personal Injury Compensation in Temple
Once we identify the cause of your Temple accident and find the at-fault parties, we’ll calculate the costs of everything from medical expenses and lost income to your diminished enjoyment of life and the accompanying emotional distress.
This may be the hardest part of the job for you and your Temple accident injury lawyer, but a careful eye can make sure your claim recovers the maximum compensation available to you.
We may demand compensation for the following damages:
- Medical costs
- Wage losses
- Disability accommodations
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and care
- Property damage
- Wrongful death
Work with a Temple Personal Injury Attorney
Beating a million-dollar insurance company or working your way through court on your own is going to be incredibly difficult, so you may need to find a professional to stand at your side.
Finding that help is simple: Contact a Temple personal injury lawyer at the Colley Firm, PC today to schedule a complimentary case consultation by calling 1-877-411-2001 or entering your information into the form at the bottom of the page.